Justin Bieber is no longer just a talented kid – he’s turning more muscular and filling out his manly physique. His Calvin Klein campaign shows off this new, tatted-up persona, and we’ve been able to get the scoop on how he does it. An intense regimen of working out, and carefully planned meals that even include room for the occasional junk food break.
Bieber follows a program that includes 6 meals a day and with plenty of water or green tea. He eats a lot of whole grain foods and prefers fresh fruits instead of fruit juices. Because of his naturally slim physique, he takes Justin Bieber Supplements to expedite the muscle-building process.
“I’ve already put on like 20 pounds of muscle, but I am not stopping here”, Justin says. “No more late night snacks and if I really need to eat something at night I opt for a Greek yogurt or something high in protein. I love grilled cheese and I eat it whenever I have time, but then turn to fresh fruits every time I want something sweet.”
JUSTIN BIEBER DIET PLAN:
- 4 eggs, 1 serving Cream of Wheat (Farina Cereal), 1 banana
- ground beef, 2 cups of pasta, 3/4 cup of broccoli
- 1 chicken breast, 1 cup of corn and carrots
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese, 4 slices rye toast with 2 tbsp of grape jam
- 1 cup of rice, 2 tbsp of raisins
- 2 slices of whole-grain bread, 2-3 slices fat-free cheese, 3-4 slices deli turkey, mustard, fat-free mayo