Men and women who are dating or recently have experienced a break up know very well that there are no shortcuts when it comes to making someone fall in love with you.
However, if you have a special woman in your life, you can easily sweep off her feet by following these ten easy tips.
1. Listen to your lady. At the end of the day, women like to talk and work on their problems. You don’t need always to solve her problems. All she wants is to listen to her when she vents, muses or just explains her issues.
2. Compliment her. Most women put on a lot of effort to look perfect for their dates. So, it’s only fair that you compliment her. This will not only flatter her but also make her feel happy that you noticed her.
3. Support her. Be a cheerleader for her. Support her opinions, views, choices, successes and failures, and she will become your biggest fan. Hands down!
4. Be chivalrous. Chivalry isn’t dead, no matter what people tell you. Chivalry is hot and very attractive to ladies. Hold the door, pull the chair, and wait for her to seated, before you sit. Send her flowers for no reason at all. Even better, send flowers to her at work to her feel beautiful and dedicated. Remember, treating her like a lady is never going out of style.
5. Focus on Her. Gazing on your lady is boring and rude. Instead, focus on her and pay attention in a way that looks like you are interested in her.
6. Tidy up. Women don’t like to date messy guys. So, keep your rooms and stuff clean and organized. Don’t stuff your toilet or kitchen with wet towels or dirty napkins or nail clipping on your basin. You don’t want her to end things with you in a disgusting way.
7. Family is important. If you’re a man and really love your date, you will introduce her to your family and friends. It will make her think that she’s important to you and you also want your family to like her too. Also, be good friends with her buddies and be kind to her family members. Trust me you need her friends and family to like you. Otherwise, she won’t be yours forever.
8. Surprise her. Women like to be spontaneous. Surprise her with unexpected gifts or dinner dates, or take her somewhere new. Send her a flirty voicemail at work and slip her lunch on her bag while leaving for work. Crack up jokes when she feels down and bored. Encourage her to feel easy, comfortable, and be silly.
9. Ask her for advice. Ask her for her advice and feedback on matters even if you don’t need to. Consulting her on important things will make her feel appreciated and valuable.
10. Leave a Message. Regardless, if you’re meeting your special lady for the first time or taking her for the seventh date, don’t forget to text her telling her how much you enjoyed your time with her. Send her flirty and loving texts throughout the day. Also, be appreciative of her efforts to spend time with you and end by asserting that you can hardly wait to see her again. Timing is everything, so never be late for a date. If for some reason, you can’t be there on late or forget something, send her a message and let her know.