When the gang gets together for a drink or seven, the time will come when everybody comes up with their master plan. Well, provided that nobody's fought, vomited, or cried too much by that point.
If you somehow remember all of these big ideas, you'll notice that most of them are either stupid or impossible. But sometimes you get ideas like these that actually work…in a way.
1. Technically, this guy isn't really doing anything but I doubt he's the only drunk one in this house.And whoever managed to make this balance so perfectly on his head definitely knows their stuff. I'm not sure how they can practically apply that stuff, though.
2. Not only do I love this costume but I also gotta hand it to the man for his commitment to the bit.After all, if a Cool S was a person, could you see it acting any other way? Not a chance.
3. I'd love to forget a few things, but this experiment still doesn't sound like sober people came up with it.And if you ask why they picked snails and how they know it actually worked, I bet you'd get one of those sloppy shushes.
4. Well, I think these costumes have an obvious source of inspiration.Still, they might've been sober when they thought of this because drunk plans usually don't have this much follow-through. Who remembers these things the next morning, let alone a year later?
5. Not that I had any plans to do it before, but I'm definitely not playing Scrabble with a drunk English major now.I'm fine with losing, but what I'm not fine with is getting so thoroughly rocked that my opponent didn't waste a single letter.Crazy.
6. This guy could be sober, but the last time I saw someone make these jokes, I had to pick them up off the floor.And I think they had that same weirdly serious look on their face that he's wearing on the left.
7. Again, this could be a sober idea, but it all depends on how far he tries to walk in those things.If I catch him stumbling over them while I'm standing in line at the store, I'll wear that satisfied smile of somebody who called it.
8. If this person is drunk, then they're definitely on some genius stuff for keeping their balance in that thing.Even if they send a ball flying into the bar and knock over glasses like dominoes, it's still a win not to vomit in the head.
9. I know it's that time of year, but I still can't help feeling a little worried about this.I don't know, maybe they were just a little too good at making these hot dogs look like fingers. Maybe I was the drunk one all along.
10. There's nothing quite like a drunk idea that stands in the way of a bunch of other drunk ideas.If the good ideas always canceled out the bad ones like this, they never would have bothered trying Prohibition.
11. If you end up getting so wasted that you forget to buy any Halloween candy, this person has you covered.Just make sure you remember to do this before any kids are actually out or you can pretty much consider yourself egged.
12. Haha, this is definitely a novel way to do the whole “I'm not drunk, you're drunk” thing.Whenever someone tries to tell me I turn up too hard now, I'm gonna accuse them of seeing unicorns. I'm sure that'll make them take me seriously.
13. And even when we're not drunk, we still have to respect how our turnt selves would treat the precious cargo.Nobody wants to be that guy mourning a fallen one in the middle of the street at 2 a.m. Those moments get way too real.
14. You may think that festival security would spot this, but you also don't wanna know how long it took me to notice it.And in case you're stuck in the same position I was right now, doesn't that hair look a little bottle-shaped?
15. I guess they didn't think this girl was hardcore enough to actually fill it.Let this be a lesson to you, folks. There's no more dangerous path to walk than underestimating how hardcore people are.If you see this, assume it's full.
16. Sadly, sneaking alcohol into places has as much to do with luck as it does skill.For instance, that giant flask slipped under everyone's radar while this totally brilliant sandwich bottle did not.Nobody ever said that life was fair or made a lot of sense.