So, you met a beautiful woman, and you keep telling yourself that you’re in love with her. But, there’s another question you keep wondering, “Does she like me?” At this point, however, women are on a different stage completely, but here are two things men must understand:
1) If she texts you, calls you, talks to you, and accepts to go out with you – this means that she likes you.
2) Okay, she likes you, but she’s not entirely sure whether you like her. This is good for you. It’s a chance for you to take her on a first date, impress her and get to know her better. And she also wants you to it, as she wants to assure her that you like her.
You see men know very well that women are in the driver's seat when it comes to dating and relationships. Men get encouraged when women tell them to take the lead, and they step back when she lets him know her boundaries. Surprisingly, most ladies don’t believe it. However, over time, they begin to understand that this statement makes them feel empowered.
So, let’s get back to my first question, “Does she like me?” To make things easier to explain, let’s rephrase this question to “Do I like her?” To be honest, this is the question you need to ask yourself. Remember, your girl already knows she likes you or she wouldn't be in front of you in the first place.
So, how can you tell if you like her? Start by asking yourself:
- 1) What characteristics do I like in women?
- 2) What characteristics must she have?
- 3) What do I need and want from a committed relationship with a woman?
- 4) What characteristics are red flags or deal breakers?
Finding answers to these questions will help to be clear about what's important to you, what invokes the passion within you, and what turns you on and off, for that matter. It’s a fact that most guys who were looking for a relationship or already in one, honestly haven't thought about it who they are mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually, and what they can offer in a committed relationship. They also don’t exactly what they want and need in a woman. So, why is that? Why is that we can clarify what we really need and would like to see in a romantic relationship? The answer is simple actually – women will only fall in love with a man when she realizes that we’re fully authentic about ourselves.
Meanwhile, men fall in love with women when:
- 1) They know who we are.
- 2) They feel confident about themselves.
- 3) They feel comfortable being authentic to themselves all the time.
- 4) And, yes, they feel this way especially when they’re with boyfriends.
After all, when looking for love, no one will love you more than the way you love yourselves. So, how can you love yourself more? It’s easy. Start off by people you’re already nice to. Be friendly, kind, and spend more time your friends, family, coworkers, volunteers, church members, etc. We’re much better to other people than we are to ourselves. Do the same things you do to them to yourself. Respecting and loving yourself will generate the same amount of respect and love for the people around you.