Want to appeal others and look attractive is a serious worry of every human. It is not only the outside but also the inside of you that needs special attention to get best and long term results when you are trying to improve your appearance. You may look good, but if you lose self-confidence, then your lovely features and perfect hairdo will not be enough to impress others. To gain satisfying and long lasting results you need to focus on everything you possess internally as well as externally.
Read the following tips to make yourself presentable and confident enough to walk in this society with heads high up and a perfect smile on your face:
The first step is to recognize what you want to do? Are you changing your appearance for yourself or somebody else? If for anyone else then be true to yourself and them as well.
- Identify what you most like and what you dislike about your appearance. Usually, we can quickly identify things which are bad, but it is important to look for what is best for you and then work on it.
- Moreover, if you decide to plan a workout for your appearance then be gentle and realistic with yourself. Exercise to the limit which you can do easily. Do not over exert yourself.
A healthy diet is essential to keep you strong, healthy and fresh.
- Take a well-balanced diet. You need to eat plenty of proteins (chicken, fish, dairy products, etc.), carbohydrates, fresh fruits and green vegetables. Unsaturated fats in moderation are also helpful in keeping you healthy.
- Keep yourself hydrated. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. It will improve your skin and keeps you energetic and focused.
- When we do not take enough sleep, it appears in our mood, body language, and skin. It is advised to take the proper rest of about at least 8 hours. When you go to bed, close your eyes and take deep breaths. While doing so, focus on your body. Tense your muscles and then release them. Also, aim to be consistent about your bed time.
Improve your complexion
For improving your skin, you need to follow simple tips mentioned below:
- Buy face wash following your skin type i.e. oily or dry.
- Wash your face twice a day and be gentle about it. Avoid scrubbing hard as this may irritate your skin.
- After cleansing apply skin toner with a cotton pad.
- Apply moisturizer after cleansing and toning your face.
- Prefer exfoliating once a week
- If you are facing acne problems, consult your doctor immediately.
- Apply sunscreen before leaving your house.
Keeping yourself clean and smelling good is a must thing to improve your appearance.
- Unless you have any skin problem, take a shower daily. Clean yourself thoroughly especially sweaty areas.
- Keep your breath fresh. Brush your teeth twice a day. Moreover, consider popping a couple of mints to keep your breath fresh.
- Wear deodorant.
- Wear perfumes or cologne.
- Wash your clothes.
Dress with what suits you.
- Define your style.
- Figure out your body. Dress according to your body figure.
- Wear colors that compliment your skin tone.
- Add up accessories like sunglasses, watch, necklace, etc.
Work out on your confidence
Even if you look good, lack of confidence will make you look less attractive.
- Practice positive self-talk
- Work on your posture.
- Use positive body language
- Make eye contact
- Speak with a strong voice
- Have a great smile