When you are nominated as the Sexiest Man Alive in 2011, then you surely need to do something about it to confirm this nomination. So did Bradley Cooper who, with his chiseled body and outstanding look, continues to be a model to follow in terms of physique. But being an actor doesn't mean to be all the time with the same kilos. Therefore, for the role in the American Sniper, Bradley had to put on 40 pounds. So he changed his meal plan drastically and ate 8000 calories per day.
Even though 8000 calories may seem a lot of food considering how jacked he looked in the movie, Bradley actually aligned his meals with the workout plan he was following. In addition, he used Bradley Cooper Supplements that helped him burn fat and put on lean muscles extremely fast.
“I need to change my diet according to the roles that I am playing requirements, but I wouldn't recommend everyone to follow my diet. In my opinion, one should personalize his meals according to their needs and to the type of workout they are doing. What works for me it may not work for everyone and vice-versa.”
BRADLEY COOPER DIET PLAN:
- 1 cup of granola with ¾ cup of whole milk
- Smoothie made with 1cup full fat coconut milk, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 1 avocado, 1 tbsp chia seeds, and 1 scoop whey protein
- 5 ounces of walnuts
- soup made of: omega-heavy coconut cream, lots of veggies, rice noodles, and protein-packed shrimp and chicken
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt, 1 cup strawberries, ½ cup almonds, 1 tbsp ground flaxseed, and 1 tsp honey
- Burger with cheddar cheese, a multigrain roll, veggies, and sauces
- Medium (4.7 oz) serving of fries with ketchup
- 1 dinner roll with butter
- ¾ cup roasted green beans
- 2 glasses of red wine