Femora Skincare Review Overview
Signs of aging are one of women’s worst nightmares. Wrinkles, sun spots, sagginess, and dark circles aren’t skin care issues anyone wants plaguing their lives. Why not throw in free radical damage, too?
It’s no secret the aging process is something we’d all like to pretend doesn’t exist. Time continues, and so we’re forced to face the truth: our skin wrinkles as we get older. The horror, right? It’s exactly this reason why most women and even some men turn towards anti-aging skincare products. But we don’t blame you one bit.
Femora Anti-Aging Face Cream is a cost efficient and effective product that works to get rid of unwelcome signs of aging. Well, they’re all unwelcome, but Femora works to give them the boot. Why not get rid of inflammation and blemishes while you’re at it?
Since Femora Skincare cream is created using natural ingredients in an ecological-friendly production process, we wanted to check this one out for ourselves.
How Safe and Effective is Femora Skin Care?
If you’re trying to halt Father Time in his tracks by erasing fine lines, sagginess, and dark circles, Femora Skincare may be for you. In addition, if you’re trying to rejuvenate your skin and rid it of blemishes, age spots, discoloration, and dryness, you might want to give this face cream a try.
Available for purchase at the brand's own website, this formula is available for a trial period of 14 days for free. On completing the trial period, you're already enrolled in an automatic monthly subscription program if you keep any product past the trial period. You will be billed on the sample you received.
If you’re not satisfied with the cream, you should call customer service at 888-748-7543 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the subscription.
How Does Femora Skincare Work?
Femora provides your skin with a shield, essentially, against the things in our environment that damage the skin. Add in some super hydration, antioxidants, and essential vitamins and your skin will glow thanks to Femora.
Use Femora twice daily for at least 6 weeks in order to see a result. It’ll take time for the top layer of your skin to reflect the deep, dermal treatment it’s been receiving from this cream. Overall you’ll see a reduction in the signs of aging, from vanishing lines and wrinkles to the darkness of under eye bags.
Femora Skincare Ingredients
The ingredients used to make this anti-aging skin care product are natural, but that doesn’t mean they’re not powerful. The key ingredients used are a ceramide complex, rosemary extract, and balm mint extract. Get to know them below!
- Ceramide complex – this ingredient is known for its wax like lipids which are usually naturally produced in the body. They moisturize the skin, and help create a barrier on the top layer to protect against the “elements” and environment.
- Rosemary extract – this extract works to heal the skin. As a natural antiseptic, rosemary extract protects skin cells from damage.
- Balm mint extract – an anti inflammatory and anti-oxidant, balm mint extract prolongs the visible signs of aging.
Unfortunately, like a lot of anti-aging skin care products on the market the ingredient list for Femora isn’t widely promoted and is pretty hard to find. We know this frustrates a lot of consumers, but we do like the simplicity of the key ingredients mentioned above.
Femora Skincare Pros
- Will keep your skin hydrated
- Gives your skin a supple, healthy appearance
- Treats fine lines and wrinkles, as well as blemishes or acne spots
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, age spots, winkles and dark circles under your eyes
- Improves your skin structure making it firm and strong
- Promotes overall healthy skin
- Helps skin purge toxins
- Painless to apply and injection free
- The manufacturer isn't involved in any affairs or obligations on the returned products
- Free trial doesn’t include shipping costs
- Details on the brand aren't widely available right now
- You can only buy this formula online
- Specialized for aging skin, not preventative measures
- Bottle must be tightly closed to ensure efficiency
How Should You Use Femora?
- Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser, and pat dry with a soft towel
- Apply a thin layer of Femora Skincare on your face and neck using slow, circular motions
- Continue to massage gently for 2-3 minutes. The extra facial massage helps keep skin firm
- Use in your skin care routine twice daily for the best results
Femora Side Effects
There aren't any published side-effects associated with regular use of this product.
Customer Reviews of Femora Skincare
“Stress from my job is a big factor with my skin. I’m always breaking out, my eyes have dark bags underneath, and I can’t quite seem to get it hydrated enough. It’s been pretty rough finding a great skin care product, but so far so good with Femora. The balm mint extract makes it feel like my skin is tingling, and I love knowing that ingredient is helping purge toxins from my skin– Jessica Jordan, 44
The aging process hits all of us at one time or another, but fortunately there are several choices out on the market when it comes to quality anti-aging skin care. These choices allow you to keep your youthful complexion and glow for many years to come. Delay this process by choosing an anti-wrinkle cream carefully, because many options on the market aren't as effective as you'd think.
Femora is available for a “free trial” where you’ll pay only for shipping at $6.95. If you’re looking to call it quits with this product and you call to cancel your subscription, be sure to do so within 14 days of ordering so you can prevent getting charged. Be sure to note it’s not a 30-day trial like a lot of products, and that way you can make sure you’re not charged should you want to return the product.
While there are always negative reviews, we like to think this is one of the more efficient anti-aging products we’ve run across thanks to the unique ingredients. Giving the trial a go is a great idea because you can test what it’s like on your skin before letting your subscription run.
We’d rate this cream a 3.4 out of 5.0 in terms of efficiency, affordability, benefits, and overall use of Femora Enriched Skin Cream.