All natural male enhancement supplements promise to do one thing: boost testosterone levels in the male. You probably know that testosterone levels in men, particularly in their 30's and 40's, start to decline and people will do anything to get their testosterone levels up again. As testosterone is the key element in building muscles and having a good sex life, no supplements on the market will give guaranteed results like steroids. Obviously, taking steroids is not always safe and may lead to some harmful consequences. Thanks to modern research, natural supplements are getting better and better, and G6 Anabolix is a product you should consider checking out.
What is G6 Anabolix?
G6 Anabolix is not so different from other testosterone boosters, but the way it works makes it different from other male supplements. G6 Anabolix works to increase the body’s production of IGF-1, an essential element that assists in pumping muscles. Baked with Androgenic muscle formula, G6 Anabolix shows powerful results in body building. It also gives you added strength and stamina during intense workouts without making you feel exhausted. Obviously too much testosterone in your system may lead to excessive levels of estrogen in the body and might lead to man boobs and bloat. But this is not how G6 Anabolix works. G6 Anabolix promises to keep the estrogen levels down, keeping the testosterone levels intact.
G6 Anabolix ingredients are a combination of three different blends. The first one, called The Anabolix Test Boost/Libido Blend, is a total of 1,210 mg and consists of:
• Tribulus Terrestris: It helps in boosting testosterone.
• Massularia Acuminata: It is an aphrodisiac and improves sexual performance.
• Eurycoma Longifolia Extract (aka Tongkat Ali): This substance greatly helps in boosting stamina, increasing blood circulation and libido.
• Methyl-EAA: It assists in increasing testosterone levels.
The second blend, called Anabolix EstroFix Blend, is a total of 220 mg and consists of:
• White Button Mushroom Extract: It is the key element in reducing estrogen levels.
• Diindolylmethane (DIM): This substance found in Brussels sprouts helps in reducing estrogen levels.
• Hesperetin: It works as an anti-inflammatory which bolsters its anti-estrogen effects.
• 3, 4-Dyvanillyltetrahydrofuran: This component binds with Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) and helps in the production and balance of testosterone levels.
Finally, the remaining 100mg is called Anabolix Anti-Catabolic Agent, and it contains:
• Ursolic Acid: It reduces fat and enhances muscle mass.
Pros and Cons of G6 Anabolix
Advantages of G6 Anabolix:
- It’s an all-natural supplement.
- It’s safe to consume without any known harmful side effects.
- Increases production of testosterone.
- It enhances muscle mass and stamina.
- The unique formula helps reduce estrogen levels.
- It improves sexual health.
Disadvantages of G6 Anabolix:
- Compared to other similar testosterone boosters on the market, this product is quite expensive and can cost up to $129.99 per month.
- The amount of each ingredient is not mentioned on the product label.
The Bottom Line
We aren’t telling you that G6 Anabolix is dangerous or ghastly ineffective. There are some good ingredients in its formula, but as there isn’t any real customer feedback, it makes us doubt whether this supplement will work or not. Plus, its high price isn’t helping either.