A low testosterone level is a sign of aging in men. Our bodies produce plenty of testosterone when we are young. In fact, it’s more than what our bodies need. But, when we hit 30, our testosterone production starts to decline. When men hit their mid-thirties, their testosterone level reaches critical levels. We start to feel tired, have less sleep, low energy, losing fat becomes hard, and developing muscle mass and muscle tone becomes harder despite long, rigorous workouts. What’s worse is that we start to feel less interested in sex. Increasing testosterone levels naturally will help to minimize most of these ill effects and improve your quality of life and overall health.
One way to increase your testosterone levels is by taking ZMA supplements. ZMA stands for Zinc Magnesium Aspartate. ZMA has been traditionally used to increase testosterone levels naturally and to help you get better sleep and better rest. It also shortens your muscle recovery period, even after your toughest workouts. There are lots of ZMA supplements on the market today. Some ZMA supplements contain nothing but ZMA. Then there are some who have additional ingredients for additional benefits. However, do keep in mind all the benefits ZMA products offer are “promised” and are not absolute. The effectiveness of the supplements also varies from person to person.
Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM is one such ZMA supplement we have today. Besides, ZMA, this product has additional ingredients which the manufacturer claims to provide extra benefits. The main advantages of Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM is that it increases testosterone levels naturally, increases energy and strength, promotes muscle recovery and helps users to have better, deeper sleep. It’s also the official nutritional supplement of the UFC.
Benefits of Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM
The core benefits of Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM as advertised are:
- Supports testosterone levels naturally for increased muscle strength
- Improves libido and sexual performance
- Promotes better sleep
- Supports muscle recovery
- Supports anabolic hormone production
Ingredients of Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM and How They Function
The primary ingredients in ZMA supplements, including Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM, are Zinc Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, and Vitamin B6. These three vitamins and minerals are vital in supporting testosterone production within the body. Other, additional ingredients included in Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM are:
• Copper: This mineral supports the anabolic state.
• Fenugreek: It helps to increase the body’s natural testosterone production process.
• Melatonin: This is a well-known antioxidant, widely known for helping users reach a deeper sleep state.
Pros and Cons of Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM
Pros of Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM:
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM doesn’t require a prescription to use.
- It has no known side effects.
- There are many positive Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM reviews from customers who have used the product, with most of saying that the supplement does help with sleep.
Cons of Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM:
- Although Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM promises testosterone boosting and muscle building properties, we have not found any talks or feedback regarding those properties in the numerous reviews we have seen.