When it comes to body building, fat loss or just staying sexually active when you get older, you need to have a healthy level of free testosterone in your body. Sure, a healthy and balanced diet and intense workouts will burn much of your body fat, but it will not help you if you have low testosterone. A low testosterone level is one of the key reasons for decreased sex drive, weight gain, and difficulty in gaining lean muscle mass. Most men use male enhancement or testosterone boosting supplements to replenish or boost testosterone production in the body. It’s a safe and effective way compared to hormone replacement therapy. If you are looking for something like that, then a supplement named Muscle XTX might be your answer.
What is Muscle XTX?
Muscle XTX is both a testosterone booster and weight loss supplement that is formulated by a Las Vegas based health company named TruDERMA. Muscle XTX aims to increase testosterone levels in men and help them to lose body fat and gain muscle. Muscle XTX can also be taken as a weight loss supplement, as this product contains a thermogenic compound that assists in burning excess fat. Muscle XTX also helps increase stamina, mental focus and reduce fatigue.
Benefits of Muscle XTX
- Increases testosterone levels
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Improves alertness and focus
- Increases sex drive
- Increases Nitric Oxide (NO) in the body resulting in enhanced energy levels and endurance
- Increases ability to lose fat
Ingredients of Muscle XTX
The ingredients used in this product are quite common to other supplements on the market. Muscle XTX has natural ingredients and doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals of fillers. Some of the key ingredients are L-Arginine, Horny Goat Weed, Maca Root Extract, L-Taurine, L-Citrulline, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Potassium Salt, and various minerals and antioxidants. The product also says it contains pure Nitric Oxide (NO), but we don’t think that is possible as Nitric Oxide (NO), itself isn’t an ingredient. It is actually a byproduct of taking amino acids. L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are amino acids used in this product that help to increase the production of Nitric Oxide (NO), which increases the blood flow in the body. As a result, the user experiences an increase in stamina and endurance, which results in longer workouts. The supplement also has Horny Goat Weed. The product claims that Horny Goat Weed helps increase NO levels, and boosts testosterone. It is worth mentioning that Horny Goat Weed is also is an aphrodisiac and increases libido. However, do keep in mind that an increase in NO will not always lead to better workouts.
Pros and Cons of Muscle XTX
Pros of Muscle XTX:
- Contains Amino Acids that boost Nitric Oxide (NO) levels.
- Its ingredients are all-natural and have no harmful fillers or components.
- No side effects from long term use.
- Long lasting results.
- The supplement has a free trial offer.
- Capsules can be taken twice a day
Cons of Muscle XTX:
- Not enough information is found about the product’s effectiveness.
- There is no proof that the ingredients of this supplement increase Nitric Oxide (NO) levels in large amounts.
- Overdosing on the product might lead to side effects, but the side effects aren’t listed.