If you notice that you are feeling sluggish, have put on some weight, are finding it hard to build muscle despite long workouts at the gym, and have lost interest in sex, it’s highly likely you are over 30 with a declining testosterone level. It’s natural that when men age, their testosterone level starts declining. At first you can't feel anything, but when the drop reaches critical levels at age 35-40, the symptoms we mentioned above begin to appear. You don’t have to seek medical assistance immediately, but if you don’t do anything about it, it will have an adverse physical and mental impact on your life and your overall well-being. Fortunately, increasing your testosterone levels will help restore your youthfulness and vitality.
Some men go for hormone replacement therapy, but it requires prescriptions and injections. For most guys that’s not just suitable. Besides, there are also side effects. For these guys, taking natural testosterone boosting supplements will do the trick. Natural testosterone boosters are a safe and effective way to increase your body’s own natural testosterone production leading to better performance in the gym as well as in the bedroom. Nutrex T-Up Black from Nutrex Research is one of these natural testosterone boosting supplements. Nutrex T-Up Black helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which assists in muscle growth and fat loss. It also enhances your strength and energy levels, improves your post-workout recovery process, and burns excess body fat.
Benefits of Nutrex T-Up Black
Some of the primary benefits customers using this testosterone booster are:
- Increase in testosterone production naturally
- Helps build lean muscle mass faster
- Enhances strength and energy
- Improves post-workout recovery process
- Burns excess body fat
- Boosts libido
Ingredients of Nutrex T-Up Black and How They Function
The primary ingredient in Nutrex T-Up Black is D-Aspartic Acid or DAA. Other ingredients include Massularia Acuminata, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid.
Let’s talk a little about how they work.
• D-Aspartic Acid or DAA: This ingredient is significant as it’s one of the few testosterone boosting ingredients that have been tested and clinically proven to increase testosterone. Some studies show that D-Aspartic Acid increases testosterone by 42% in just 12 days.
• Massularia Acuminata: This is an herbal ingredient, and it’s claimed that it helps in the testosterone production. However, we have found any conclusive study or research about it.
• Vitamin B6: It helps improve mood and relieve depression.
• Vitamin B12: It increases sperm count, improves sperm action, and produces Serotonin and Melatonin. Melatonin makes you sleep better.
• Folic Acid: It helps in production and maintenance of new cells, DNA synthesis, and RNA synthesis.
Pros and Cons of Nutrex T-Up Black
Pros of Nutrex T-Up Black:
- The ingredients are all natural.
- The main ingredient, D-Aspartic Acid has been clinically tested and proven to be effective in the testosterone production process.
- There is a money back guarantee.
- There are many positive Nutrex T-Up Black reviews from customers.
- It’s affordable.
Cons of Nutrex T-Up Black:
- The dosage of this supplement is pretty extreme.
- Some users reported having pimples, but it's no big deal.