Cheating is common in many relationships today. When a partner is cheating, there are always signs. No matter how hard they try, cheating boyfriends or girlfriends will show hints of their unfaithfulness.
Here are eleven signs to look out for if you think your boyfriend or girlfriend is cheating on you:
1. Your partner is overly obsessed with himself or herself. He/she is always checking on how they’re dressed or how they look in a mirror. It’s obvious that your partner might be trying to look attractive to impress the other person. If you see a drastic change in the appearance of your partner, pay attention.
2. You see your partner, who used to dress moderately, suddenly starts wearing expensive shoes, trousers, shirts and perfumes. If you find lipstick stains on him that are not your's or smell a perfume from another lady or man, you may have an indication that he/she is cheating on you.
3. Your partner starts to spend more time with his/her new love interest. This new love interest can be a friend, a colleague, a companion or even an associate of your's. If he/she is a guy or a gal, you might need to know more about this relationship, as it’s highly likely it’s an affair.
4. Your partner suddenly begins to argue with you over irrelevant things. He/she is trying to blame you for something you had nothing to do with, and you realize that they’re doing it to pick a fight with you. This could be a sign that your partner is cheating.
5. All of a sudden, your partner begins seeking privacy. He/she makes secret calls and sends texts or emails without you knowing anything about it and also will not want you to know about some things.
6. Your partner goes on a sudden vacation or business trip without telling you about it. Apparently, your boyfriend/girlfriend doesn’t want you to know where he/she goes or doesn’t want to tell you about it. All this makes you even more suspicious that your partner is cheating on you.
7. He/she is always texting and chatting online. If your boyfriend/girlfriend is always on the computer chatting with someone, or texts on his or her phone for a long period even while you are there in front of them. You better find out soon what’s going on, because he/she isn’t chatting or texting their friends or family.
8. He/she becomes less romantic and affectionate. Lack of communication and misunderstanding will hurt romance and affection. If you notice that your partner is less romantic to you, or when you try to be intimate or close to him/her, he/she rejects you without giving any solid reasons, it is a bad sign and cheating can be the reason.
9. He/she tells unnecessary lies. When your partner lies about things that don’t matter to you much, be careful. If your boyfriend/girlfriend begins to twist his/her words or explain things that are out of context, or simply that aren’t important to you, you better take a closer look.
10. It is good to have friends, but when your boyfriend has a lot of female friends, even more than yourself, and you’ve never met most of them, be watchful. Notice his reactions, when you tell him that it’s making you feel insecure and uncomfortable that he’s hanging out them.
11. Your partner might show little or no interest in being physically intimate with you. He/she seems disinterested in having sexual relations with you and also in everyday life activities.