You need work on your relationship if you want it to last long. Relationships need love, nurturing and appreciation to grow. No one intends to be in a relationship where they are taken for granted, misunderstood and betrayed. Love requires trust, commitment, and respect. It’s easy to fall in love, but remaining in love and being committed to your partner forever, that’s hard.
Sometimes, love doesn’t last and gets lost. Here are six reasons why women fall out of love, and you can prevent yourself from being that “guy”.
1. The honeymoon phase is over. Some ladies have unrealistic expectations when it comes to relationships and marriage. They expect their life to be all sunshine and roses. However, when reality sets in, the newness of their love starts to fade away; they focus on their jobs, paying bills and other responsibilities. This makes them overwhelmed; they lose interest in the relationship, and they fall out.
2. They aren’t adored like before. For women, they like to be appreciated, acknowledged, and cherished, when they’re in a relationship. Women now become mothers, teachers, cooks, doctors, housekeepers and so on. They have to juggle and balance so many things in life. Women don’t complain about it, but if they’re adored and appreciated by their partners, it’s all worth it for them. Men do this at the beginning of the relationship, but over time they forget to express their feelings and gratitude towards them.
3. Their relationship becomes boring. When two people have been in a relationship for a long time, some men may seem to be less interested and lack passion in the relationship. We have heard a lot of ladies complaining about this. If you want your relationship to be thriving and exciting, you have got to keep it interesting and invest some time and effort in it.
4. The chemistry has been lost. During the initial stages of the dating, the chemistry between the two people is addicting. The only thing they can think about all the time is to be together and spend time with each other. As the relationship matures, the chemistry starts to fade away, and sparks aren’t there anymore. This isn’t always bad, but for women, it means that they should move on. This isn’t a mature thing to do, but for some women, that’s the only option they have to go forward.
5. She’s tired of being criticized. Nobody likes being criticized all the time. For a woman, it will destroy any warmth, respect and loving feelings they might have for their man. Some men just like to criticize and nit-pick for every little thing or “mistake”, they have done, until she feels depleted. So, now she’ll be less caring towards you and stop putting any effort into the relationship. What’s worse, to uphold her self-esteem and her respect and herself, she will end the relationship and head towards the door.
6. There is no communication and emotional connection in the marriage. Kind and loving communication between couples is a must for long-term relationships. It’s that or none. It’s vital that partners’ remains emotionally connected and be each other’s priority. It’s true we can distract in life, but one should avoid the things that distract them for what matters the most—love between two individuals. We all wanted to be loved and desired, and if that doesn’t happen, then someone will shut down and eventually, love gets lost.
Relationships aren’t perfect. If you’re feeling down with your relationship, talk with your therapist, close friends and family for support. Remember why loved this person and recall the moments he or she made feel loved and happy. Focus on that and reignite your romance and try to find happiness.