Sweet small romantic gestures are all you need to let your sweetheart know that love is still in the air. It does not require expensive gifts to show your care and affection; just small gestures can make your darling go “awww….” Think about creating little ways to let your partner know that you are still madly in love and that you treasure your relationship.
Read the following cute little romantic gesture and date ideas that you can implement when you are with your partner to express your deep love.
- Hold hands when you are walking through the crowd or crossing a street.
- Always try to stand close together and wrap your arms around your partner.
- Nothing so cute then finding a little note of love in a pocket. Write a little note that may only say “I love you” and put it in the pocket of the shirt. It is not necessary to write a full love note. Even only a lipstick mark can make your lover’s day.
- You can record a love message on your lover’s cell phone. After that place an alarm on the phone for checking the voice recorder. Make sure that you are not around at the time when the alarm goes on.
- Surprise your partner by taking her to her favorite picnic spot or ice cream parlor. Or you may plan a weekend out to her favorite place.
- Spend some time with your partner. Give your partner company when he/she is into his/her hobby, even if it does not interest you much but still accompany your partner.
- Give each other small gift which should be inexpensive, after all; it’s the love that matters. It can be chocolates, flowers, a movie or music CD.
- You can stop on your way back from work and but your partner’s most favorite dessert for a night sweet treat.
- If at the restaurant, your partner is not enjoying the food he has ordered, you can switch the plates
- How about preparing your partner’s favorite breakfast and bringing it in bed. And do not forget to add in the flowers.
- Help your partner in preparing food and cleaning dishes someday.
- Do not forget to kiss your partner goodbye while leaving for work in the morning. And give her a warm big hug in the evening when you return. Whisper in her ear, that how much you missed her all day.
- Dedicate a song to your partner or you can even sing it out. Do not feel shy at all. You can express your love by singing a romantic song to your partner along with light dance moves.
- Watch a romantic movie once in a month. Switch off your cell phone and cuddle in each other’s arms. Order your favorite food delivery that you have craved for so long. The best time spent together; just you and your partner!!
- When the long day is over do not forget to kiss each other good night.
Love is bringing happiness and smiles to your lover’s face and letting your partner know that you are still madly in love which can be perfectly expressed through these sweet small loving gestures.