While it's usually guys laying down the cheesy pickup lines, some moments call for a role reversal! Check out thirty great pickup lines for women to use on men:
- You know what they say about men with big feet. Want to prove that to me?
- See this scar? It’s when I fell for you.
- Am I the only one who’s feeling wet or it’s just my vagina?
- I’m feeling exhausted. Can I sit on your face?
- Do you have a napkin because you’re making me wet?
- Your face is so charming. Can you put it between my legs?
- Hey, baby is there enough room for two in those pants cause I want to get in them.
- Do you want to play football with my ex, because you can kick his balls with your foot?
- Can you please let me know your name because I want to scream it loud tonight.
- Are you Starbucks cause I like you a latte?
- Did the cops arrest you earlier? Because it’d have to be illegal to look that great.
- You make me melt like an ice cream cone in the summer sun.
- You are like the best coffee: tall, dark and strong.
- You are hotter than a sunburn.
- If I said I worked for FedEx, would you let me handle your package?
- Hello, gorgeous. I’m like a tropical island. I am hot, wet and ready for visitors.
- Boy, I may not be Wilma Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock.
- I lost my bear. Can you sleep with me?
- Were you a part of the Boy Scouts? Because you have my heart tied in a knot.
- Can we take a picture? I need to show Santa what I want for Christmas.
- Can you give me the directions to your heart?
- Sex is a killer. Would you like to die happy?
- You look a lot like my future boyfriend.
- Oh no, can you help me? (How?) I lost my rubber duck. Could you take a bath with me instead?
- Hey handsome, do you want to play firefighters? Together, we can practice “stop, drop and roll”.
- Do you have some room in your mouth for another tongue?
- You have been such a naughty boy. Go to my bedroom.
- My hands are so chilly. May I put them in your pants to warm up?
- Oh dear—my bed is broken. Could I sleep in yours?
- If you were a car, I would love to ride you everywhere.
Talking to guys isn't always easy. You're never quite sure what to say or what not to say. It's always nice to start a conversation with a compliment, but it's harder to compliment men than to compliment women. Some compliments may come off sarcastic or emasculating. To help you strike up a conversation, check out 30 compliments to give a man:
- Your new haircut looks really great!
- Hey, handsome. Where have you been all my life?
- You've got a really great laugh.
- You have gorgeous eyes.
- Is that a new shirt? The color looks great on you!
- Your cologne smells amazing.
- Have you been working out? You're in great shape!
- Your voice is so deep. I love hearing you talk.
- I'm always impressed by how you handle things.
- I saw you on the field the other day. You're super athletic.
- You make the best drinks I've ever had!
- You look good. There's always women checking you out!
- You're so great at fixing things. I know I can always count on you.
- You're crazy funny. You always make me laugh!
- You know so much about all different topics.
- You have really great taste in music.
- You're so kind to everyone.
- You're just irresistible. I can't seem to stay away from you.
- You're the funniest man I've ever met!
- I always feel safe when I'm with you
- You're always such a great listener.
- You have really great style.
- You weren't lying when you said you work out!
- It's really nice to see a man who knows how to cook.
- I love how respectful you are to women.
- I really appreciate your work ethic.
- You have such great manners.
- Is there anything you can't do?!
- I've never met a man like you. You're different in such a great way.
- Honestly, you're even hotter than Brad Pitt!
When you think of pickup lines, you often think of men annoying women with cheesy one-liners that definitely don't get them anywhere at all. While most pickup lines are totally awful, there are some that just might work. We've decided to flip the script and share some pickup lines that women can use on men, and they're actually quite clever! Check out 20 pickup lines to use on guys below:
- Tomorrow when I wake up, I hope you're the first thing I see.
- I like a man who knows who he wants.
- What does a girl have to do to get a guy to buy her a cup of coffee?
- What took you so long to come into my life?
- You look like my next boyfriend.
- My mother taught me to be a very good girl. But today, I feel naughty.
- So, what does it feel like to look so good?
- Hey, could you pose with me while my friend takes a picture? I want to make my ex-boyfriend jealous.
- Aren't you the guy who's supposed to buy me a drink?
- You look really familiar. Are you a famous actor?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put ‘U' and ‘I' together.
- There's no time like the present to take me out on a date.
- Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
- I need some air, cause you just took my breath away!
- There must be something wrong with my eyes. I can't seem to take them off you.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by again?
- You are just the way I like my coffee. Tall, dark and strong.
- You're the hottest thing since sunburns.
- Don't be so picky… I wasn't!
- I read palms. It says you're gonna call me soon.
Have you gone on date after date and had no luck in your love life? Are you wondering where you're going wrong? It may be that you're pushing people away with your conversation skills. Many of us have a hard time communicating in a healthy way and it comes through when we first meet people. Our poor conversation skills end up turning people off and before we know it, we've been single for years. Is there any way to improve your conversation skills? Lucky for all of us, there is! Check out these five conversation techniques that will make you ten times more attractive:
The most important of all conversation techniques is to listen. You cannot have a good conversation without being an active listener. Too many people talk and talk and talk but never really listen. Show the other person that you're hearing them by asking questions about what they're saying.
2. Don't Try Too Hard
Never try too hard when you're talking to someone. It will come through in everything you say and all of your mannerisms. You should just relax and be yourself when talking with someone. This will let them see your personality shine through in the conversation.
3. Be Positive
No one likes a negative person. In any conversation, keep complaining and critiquing to a minimum, or non-existent. Instead, be positive in what you say. Talk about things you like and compliment things that you think highly of. This will show the person you're speaking to that you are a positive, uplifting person.
4. Don't Gossip
Gossiping is one of the most unattractive things you can do. All it does is show the person you're talking to that you are petty and cannot be trusted. It's just an inconsiderate act that should be avoided in all conversations.
5. Make Eye Contact
One of the most crucial conversation techniques is making eye contact. Avoiding eye contact when you are talking to someone is incredibly off-putting and shows several bad things. It creates the idea that you're insecure or that you're not trustworthy. It makes it almost impossible to make a real connection with someone. For this reason, make sure you maintain eye contact when you are talking to someone.