Testosterone is a vital sex hormone in males that is responsible for their masculine features. For men testosterone is free-flowing in their late teens and twenties, but all of that changes when they hit their mid-thirties and beyond. The testosterone production declines when men reach their mid-thirties. When that happens, other things start to follow. Such as having less energy, gaining fat, building muscles becomes harder, and they start losing sex drive. This is where natural testosterone boosting supplements come in. Taking natural testosterone boosters to increase your testosterone levels and bring back your youthfulness and virility looks like a good idea. And it is. By boosting your testosterone, you will have more energy and stamina, be able to exercise more, burn more fat, get more fit, your mood will be better, and your libido and sexual performance will be improved. The challenge here is picking the right one.
Test WORx is a natural testosterone boosting supplement that works differently than other competing supplements. The supplement is made by Superior Labs Company based in San Diego. Test WORx not only boosts testosterone production, but it also frees up the testosterone that got bonded to fat cells by Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). This process increases the overall testosterone amount in the body significantly.
Benefits of Test WORx
Some of the promised benefits of Test WORx are:
- Improves the growth of muscles
- Helps in the loss of excess body fat
- Boosts stamina and energy
- Enhances sex drive
- Promotes quick recovery of the muscles
- Promotes hormone bioavailability
- Improves overall health and well-being
- Improves mood and confidence
Ingredients of Test WORx and How They Function
So what does Test WORx have in its formula that makes it so different? The primary active ingredient blend in the product is a blend of EuryPeptides. EuryPeptides fight with SHBG and hinder its activities so that it loses its power to bind testosterone to fat cells. As a result, there is more free testosterone that can be used by the body. Other ingredients include:
• Eurycoma Longfolia: It fights against SHBG in order to increase testosterone. It also works as an aphrodisiac.
• Tribulus Terrestris: It stimulates the pituitary gland to release more Luteinizing Hormone, which later signals to the testes to increase its testosterone production.
• Maca Root: It is an aphrodisiac. It also elevates mood and makes you feel good by stimulating the release of dopamine in the brain.
• L-Arginine: It is a precursor to nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide works as a vasodilator, which improves blood flow to the muscles providing them with more oxygen and nutrients. L-Arginine is a common ingredient in most testosterone boosters.
Pros and Cons of Test WORx
Pros of Test WORx:
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Test WORx formula is pretty well-rounded.
- here are many good Test WORx reviews on Amazon.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- One bottle of Test WORx lasts for six weeks if used as recommended.
Cons of Test WORx:
- It’s expensive.