Let’s face it: as men age, our testosterone levels drop. This decline of our testosterone levels starts happening incrementally in about our mid-twenties, but the effects of low testosterone only become evident when we hit our mid-thirties or later. From there, our testosterone levels drop at 1% every year. Some of the notable symptoms of low testosterone are lack of energy, irritability, fat gain (especially belly fat), sleep disruptions, less interest in sex, difficulty in getting and maintaining an erection, and poor performance in the gym. Instant medical attention isn’t needed, but you don’t want your energy and sexual performance to go down anymore. That’s where testosterone boosting supplements such as Testo Factor X come into the discussion.
What is Testo Factor X?
Testo Factor X is an all-natural testosterone boosting supplement that promises to improve your performance in the gym and the bedroom by increasing the level of testosterone in your body.
Benefits of Testo Factor X
Some of the key benefits of Testo Factor X are:
- Increased testosterone levels
- Better and longer lasting erections
- Increased libido and sexual performance
- More strength and endurance during workouts
- Easier weight loss
- Improved mood
- Faster muscle growth
- Faster post workout recovery
Ingredients of Testo Factor X
It’s difficult to know the efficacy of male enhancement products without analyzing the benefits of the ingredients of that product. The Testo Factor X formula claims plenty of benefits, but the manufacturer doesn’t mention the names of the ingredients. However, we were able to track a third party that talks about some of the main ingredients used in this supplement’s formula. For instance, Tribulus Terrestris is one of the main ingredients, and it’s used in many popular testosterone boosters. It works by increasing the amount of luteinizing hormone (LH) that the pituitary gland releases. This luteinizing hormone (LH) stimulates the testes to produce more testosterone. Hence, the overall amount of free testosterone in the male body increases.
Other ingredients that might be included in the Testo Factor X formula are:
• Protease Enzymes
• Horny Goat Weed
• Eurycoma Longifolia
• Cayenne Pepper
• Coleus Forskohlii
• Alpha Lipoic Acid
• Creatine, L-Arginine
• Black Pepper Extract
• Brown Rice Flour
• Nitric Oxide, Milk
• Thistle, Silicon Dioxide
• Vitamin E
Pros and Cons of Testo Factor X
Pros of Testo Factor X:
- Its formula is fully natural.
- Fewer primary ingredients mean that users will be less sensitive or allergic to them.
- One of the ingredients is endorsed by an IFBB champion.
- Some of the ingredients used in the supplement help improve general health and wellness.
- The Testo Factor X offers a money-back guarantee.
- The makers of the product provide good customer service.
Cons of Testo Factor X:
- The ingredients list is not disclosed.
- There are some doubts about the efficacy of some of the ingredients used in the formula.