Tom Brady Follows A Weird Diet That He Seems To Enjoy A Lot

Tom Brady can be considered to be one of the greatest athletes of all time. He and his beautiful wife Gisele are a picturesque celebrity power-couple, and abide by a strict diet to maintain their picture-perfect figures.  They shifted to a meal plan made 80% of fresh, organic vegetables to which they add whole grains like quinoa and or beans. The remaining 20% is filled with low-fat steak, chicken or duck, but in small portions. Brady also eats fish, but only salmon.

In addition, Tom tries to include in his diet only foods that are anti-inflammatory, thus helping him more in his games. Therefore, he excluded from his meals tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. However, because he needs strength and energy during his games, he is using Tom Brady Supplements that complete his intake of nutrients and proteins.

“I’ve never eaten a strawberry in my life. I have no desire to do that”, Brady says. “For snacks, I make fruit rolls from bananas, pineapple, and spirulina. If you wonder what is spirulina, it is an algae considered a super fruit. We dehydrate it like many other foods that we eat. We also make raw granola and raw chocolate chip cookies that are absolutely delicious.”

Aug 28, 2015; Charlotte, NC, USA; New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (12) stretches prior to the game against the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports  - RTX1Q455



  • brown rice, cucumber, carrots, banana smoothie


  • spirulin shake


  • salmon, broccoli, quinoa


  • grilled chicken, salad, beans

Leave a Reply