Tom Brady’s Super Depressing Diet – But Hey If it Keeps Him Playing Like This, Who Can Blame Him, Right?

If you're one of the most renowned athletes in the world, you probably follow a really healthy diet. You won't be able to fuel your muscular build and keep your stamina on Doritos and doughnuts. Greens, proteins and healthy fats are what you need to get that pro-athlete energy, and possibly the Tom Brady Supplements.

Tom Brady, however, takes extreme dieting to new extremes…extremes we didn't even know were possible. He goes into detail about his diet in his new self-help book The TB12 Method: How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance.

What is Tom Brady's Diet?


On the average day, Brady gets up around 6 A.M.and instantly drinks 20 ounces of electrolyte water. In his book, he emphasizes the importance of being hydrated, stating that he drinks 12 to 25 glasses of water a day. They all have TB12 electrolyte added. Then he takes the Tom Brady Muscle Supplements.


“I add electrolytes to everything I drink,” Brady says. That includes lemonade. After drinking his 20 ounces of water, Brady goes downstairs to make himself a smoothie.


“It usually has bananas, blueberries, nuts and seeds,” Brady explains. “It's nutrient dense, high in calories, high in protein and high in fat.”


When working out, Brady continues to drink his electrolyte enhanced water. When he's done, he has a protein shake. This one is made with almond milk, more electrolytes and one scoop of his self-branded protein powder. This is all within 20 minutes.

Now that he's full of seeds and fruit, Brady begins a workout at 8 A.M. This is another thing he goes into detail about in his book…and to any reporter who will listen. “Pliability” is the key term. You can ask Jon Gruden.


“If you wait too long, your body will start seeking its own protein sources. It will start tearing into muscle that you've been building,” Brady writes. He says he's dedicated to the “20-minute rule” and will rarely do an intense workout without having a protein shake right away when he's finished.

FULL REPORT ON THE TOM BRADY MUSCLE SUPPLEMENTS


At this point it's only 10 A.M. He's already chugged 20 ounces of electrolyte water, a smoothie, more water, a protein shake, and some more water.

Since his stomach is apparently a bottomless pit, he eats a snack. He says, ” I can't go long without snacking.”

We feel you, Tom. We feel you.


There's four main principles that Brady follows when combining food. The first one is to not eat proteins with carbs like bread or potatoes. The second thing is that eating proteins and carbs with vegetables is optimal for digestion. Lastly, he swears by the Tom Brady supplements.


“I always make sure that the majority of what I eat is alkalizing,” he states.


Is Tom Brady Vegan?

Besides his strict diet of almost entirely plant-based foods, Brady also follows an alkaline-diet. The goal of this is to minimize muscle inflammation. Simply, he limits acidic foods like white rice, cold cuts, pineapples, yogurt, and white bread among other things to only 20 percent of his diet. The remaining 80 percent is reserved for alkalizing foods like dandelion greens, sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts.

Basically, Brady eats a limited amount of alkaline foods. He's like a grazing farm animal…but with more protein. If you've ever eaten dandelion greens, you'll know that they're bitter. That's something only the unique taste buds of a rabbit could appreciate. I'll give him this much, though: they're crazy healthy.

After lunch, Brady eats more snacks. This includes a protein bar, fruit and another protein shake. He makes sure to explain that you should never eat fruits with other foods, though. Apparently it's bad for digestion. I guess there goes strawberries smothered in chocolate…

At about 6 P.M., Brady sits down for dinner with his gorgeous wife, model Gisele. For dinner he has a “nutrient rich meal with loads of vegetables.” .Sounds delicious, Tom. Very…healthy.

“I don't drink tea often, but I do drink bone broth occasionally,” Brady adds.

What about dessert, you ask? The Brady household does not believe in dessert. No dessert for you!

“I love how I eat. I eat what I want and I don't feel deprived at all,” Brady convinces himself.

Sure thing, Tom. Maybe that's the sacrifice you make for an unbelievable paycheck. We can't really argue with that.

FULL REPORT ON THE TOM BRADY MUSCLE SUPPLEMENTS


Leave a Reply