You probably know that if you are a man over 35, the testosterone production in your body begins to decline. Suddenly you start to feel tired, have less energy, your workouts don’t give you the expected results, you gain weight, and you lose interest in sex. All of these symptoms are associated with low testosterone levels. Taking natural testosterone boosters will help you increase your testosterone and improve your workout performance and vitality. In addition to natural testosterone boosting supplements, some men also take human growth hormone (HGH) boosters such as Ultra GHT Male. The combination of two different supplements will have a tremendous impact on your overall health and performance.
So what is Ultra GHT Male? Ultra GHT Male is a human growth hormone (HGH) boosting supplement made by Nature’s Plus. It’s a product of their Ultra GHT Male lineup. This male dietary supplement also provides the benefits of a “mini” multivitamin as well, making it a great daily “go-to” supplement for men over 40. By boosting both testosterone and HGH, you will notice a vast improvement in energy, sleep, mood, overall brain function, muscle to fat ratio, libido, and overall youthfulness and vitality.
Benefits of Ultra GHT Male
Some of the promised benefits of Ultra GHT Male include:
- Antioxidant protection against free radicals
- Boosted L-DOPA or r L-3, 4-dihydroxyphenylalanine levels for better mood
- Releasing of fatty acids
- Improvement in blood sugar regulation
- Increased insulin
- Increased muscle gene expression
- Reduced stress
- Decrease in stress-related chemicals
- Improved energy delivery system to cells
Ingredients of Ultra GHT Male and How They Function
Looking at the ingredient profile of the Ultra GHT Male formula, we find that the supplement has significant amounts of minerals and vitamins. The vitamins are Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E and Vitamin B6. The minerals are Zinc, Magnesium, Selenium and Chromium. The herbal ingredients are Fenugreek Extract, Tribulus Terrestris and Boron. These components boost testosterone levels. Amino Acids help in protein synthesis for muscle growth and repair. Glutathione, Velvet Bean, and Red Palm Oil play a major role in increasing the release of Human Growth Hormone or HGH. Apple and Grape extracts and Resveratrol provide antioxidant protection. Ashwagandha supports healthy hormone levels and ratios.
Ultra GHT Male tablets are bi-layered, vegetarian and gluten-free. Dosage depends on your goals, but the daily recommended dose is three tablets. You can experiment if you want. If you want to increase testosterone levels, you need to take three tablets before bed. If boosting your HGH is your primary goal, then take one tablet with each meal.
Pros and Cons of Ultra GHT Male
Pros of Ultra GHT Male:
- Ultra GHT Male contains many vitamins and minerals for improving overall health and well-being.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- The ingredients are vegetarian and gluten-free.
- The supplement is designed to be an all-around daily vitality supplement.
- There are some positive Ultra GHT Male reviews from consumers who tested the product.
Cons of Ultra GHT Male:
- It’s expensive compared to another male dietary and testosterone boosting supplement.